发布时间:2023-03-12
在商务沟通中,英文写作起到了非常重要的作用。精准简洁的商务英文写作不仅体现了您的专业素养,而且能够增强沟通效果,为您的商业合作提供更多机遇。在这篇文章中,我将分享一些商务英文写作的金句,帮助大家提升英文写作能力,轻松应对商务沟通。
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...
我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
先前在10月5日所写的信。。。
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
如我先前所提及关于。。。
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在先前的信中所提出。。。
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。
9. as you requested/per your requirement...
按照你的要求。。。
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。
11.This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知。。。
16. Please note that...
请注意。。。
17. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你。。。
18. I am convinced that...
我确信。。。
19. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在。。。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...
从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你。。。
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知。。。
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你。。。
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您关于。。。
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提桉没意见。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知你。。。
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
更多新闻详情进入广州快乐国际语言中心